Oh my goodness! Last night I took two ambien, instead of my usual one, because my brain wasn’t cooperating. Let me tell you all about the things I have since discovered doing while in my stupor:
1) I ate all the cookies in the apartment
2) I ate half a bag of chips
3) I made and ate a whole bag of buttery popcorn
4) I emailed a prospective employer back and set up a follow-up demo/interview (I had not intended to follow through with that job… also, my sleep grammar was perfect)
5) I read messages on messenger (but fortunately did not respond).
6) I read my talkspace message from my therapist (but fortunately did not respond).
7) I got up and put on a hoodie (I guess I was cold).
8) I researched places for group therapy. I have no recollection of the research but the tabs are still open.
Anything else I have yet to discover. But goodness!! Ambien is no joke at higher doses. No wonder my psych was so adamant that I not take two. 😂😂
Anyone else have ambien stories?